The Legend List
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLT

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Me and my buddies

Go down 
+4
Steelownage
Dartrio
CheChung
Arenaballa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arenaballa
Arenaballa

Character sheet
Gold: 100
Exp:
Me and my buddies Left_bar_bleue50/50Me and my buddies Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Guild rank: Legend Balla

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:08 pm

Ok, so I'm going to introduce myself to you guys and let you people get to know me a little better. My name is Jonathon, you can call me Jon, John, Johnny, Jonny, I don't care. My name on Endless Online is Arenaballa. I live in Dallas, Texas. I have a girlfriend named Elizabeth and she is my future wife and I love her to death, shes my baby. I'm a pretty easy going guy so if you have anything to ask me I'll answer it nicely without flaming at you and giving you a bunch of shit. ha, I love to laugh, it's the greatest thing in the world so why not use it? Just don't try too hard to impress me, you wont get much out of me then. I have lots of best friends, my girlfriend is one, Matt (Supernight/Wins who I know in real life), Reggie (he's a funny guy, he used to play eo but he quit), and Frank (tall ass Asian guy). Ha, I have blue eyes that girls say are beautiful, pretty, and wow haha, thats probably how I mostly attract girls, my girlfriend says she can never stop looking at them. I love playing and watching basketball, if you want to talk to me about basketball I could go for days! I play basketball for my high school team (GO WARRIORS!) and I could say I'm pretty good but others could say otherwise..I don't care what they think ha. I started EO two years ago on v.22, at first I thought it would be gay, but I played it for a little bit and I got addicted fast, now its one of my daily activities that I like to do each day ha.

My girlfriend Elizabeth: wow, theres so much to say about her, she's beautiful, loving, nice, and words couldn't describe the rest. She'll always be my baby and I'm always going to be hers. She is my future wife also, once we both get out of high school we are going to get married and live together somewhere we can spend time with each other for the rest of our lives. I love her to death and I wouldn't let anybody hurt her and get away with it. I don't know what I would do without her.

Matt (Supernight/Wins): Ha, this guy is like a brother to me, I've been friends with him since I was in the second grade and we've been best friends since. He's sneaky and he likes to fuck around with you ha, but he always finds a way to make you laugh and be pissed off at him at the same time. Me and him have had our ups and downs but we're going to be best budz for life. He is also the one who got me started on EO as some of you may know, and I hate him for it (jkjk), ha EO is a freaking addiction, it's like a drug. He's also really smart (when he wants to be) with computers, he helps me out with mine a lot ha.

Reggie: ha this guy is the whitest black guy you can ever find but he's a friend you can count on. I've known him for life and he's another one of those dudes who are like a brother to me. His family has noted me as family to them and my family has noted him as family to us. He's my best friend.

Frank: This guy is freaking hilarious. He's a 6'3'' Chinese guy and he's my other best friend. I met him 2 years ago and we became friends right from the start. He loves all sports. Football, Tennis, Basketball, Hockey, Boxing, Soccer. Whatever sport it is you name it, he likes it! Ha he's also one of the friendliest dudes I know, and he's a player haha, he'll hang out with like 10 girls at once.

Alex (Sayman/Dartrio): Ok, so Alex, ha this guy is my best friend on EO. We mostly talk about our personal life to each other because it's fun to talk about that stuff you know? I probably tell him the most about myself than anybody on Endless other than Matt. Ha He's like a bro to me that I've never met in real life. Me and him talk about our girlfriends all the time and try to give each other hints on what to do within our relationships and we help each other out a lot.

Cathryn (Knoxcat): haha, this is my "Cousin". She's freaking funny as hell and she's another one of my best friends on EO. We could talk for days and days and days. She'll always be my buddy on eo.

Robodude: ok so Robo, ha he's fucking hilarious but once in a while he can get annoying. We've had our ups and downs on eo but we're still buddies, he's pretty cool, I've known him for quite a long time on eo.

Last edited by Arenaballa on Tue May 13, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/jkidd56
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:
Guild rank: Mastermind

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Question   Me and my buddies EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:09 pm

HOw long did it take you to type that Shocked
albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Arenaballa
Arenaballa

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:15 pm

haha, Idk maybe like 20 mins? not too long
Back to top Go down
Dartrio
Dartrio

Character sheet
Exp:
Guild rank: Alexx Casanova The Great God

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Oh, a bit long   Me and my buddies EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:51 pm

Humm so what is there to say, it was just a little bit long Razz. But ya thats fucking cool man Razz. I think i'll do the same shit ight now.

Ok So where to start? My name is Alex Casanova (I think the entire eo people in castle knows it) and i am Greek that was born in montreal. I still live there. I like to write my name Alexx and idk why. I am 16 and i have a lovely girlfriend as well, Viviane. She is the girl of my dreams that i met when we were both 13 ( Were both 16 now ) and just like jonathon, she is my future wife that i knew before him (Congratz balla btw). We met the first time when i was about uhh 9 years old. We were not really close but we knew each other because at that time, i was already a big player until the age of 13 and i dated her sister. What's weird is that we actually dated even if i dated her sister. Well me and her sister was like just body only and not love. So yeah, valerie started liking another guy and i started loving viviane so we dated without any problems. That's when all the great fantasy started. God, this girl is just perfect to me. Perfect from the inside and the outside.
I play eo for quite a time now and all i do is play the arena and have fun to humiliate some gay newbs that think i am one. Well, i think people know me enought for eo so i'll just talk about me. I have a mohawk, the BEST. Every girls, every guys, all say its like perfect. Idk, maybe cuz greek people have the right hair to do one. Its not to big or small and girls love it and guys finded awesome. I have a percing that i had at 15. I don't usaly wear any except when i wanna look like really hot with viviane or chill with boys in party or to do hot pics of myself. I have pecks and 6pack. I do not have big muscle but i still have some. I am Greek, duh.

Viviane: She is an azn girl. Not like other azn girl you see because her skin color is really not like azn people, more like latina. Everybody finds her out. She puts lots of make up or less depending on the reason. She is perfect from the inside and the outside to me. In the inside, she is gentle,kind,soft,no attitute ( not with guys but GOD with girls, dont bitch her cuz at school, she is consider the bitch of all the girls ). She is shy sometimes and loves to call me all her cute names. She cry's easy when i recite her a poem or say really hot things. From the outside, all other guys love it. She has really hot lips,nice face (doesn't look azn) hot legs that everybody looks and i hate that. It's cuz her legs have no wounds or anything on it and its skin color makes it really shiny. I wont talk about the private parts but they are perfect as well lol. My future wife I love you

Jonathon (Arenaballa): I know him since i think v24. Before, we were just normal friends but then, and idk how, we became real close and really started hanging alot in eo and talk alot about our personal life. We most likely talk about our love relation and sometimes its funny. He once talked to my girlfriend on msn and she liked him also. He is my best friend in eo and i consider him a good bro. It's to bad we never and maybe will never meet together. We would really go wild lol. He is my BRO Razz

Jaouad: He is a arabic guy. All, LIKE ALL, girls go for him.He is a bit taller then i am and plays soccer with me. He is single now girls so if u want a pic of him, tell me Lol. I met him since 6th grade. We are going same school now also. He is 16 as well and we both everytime go chill somewhere. He always love to do funny pics with his big smile. He had a hard family life but it doesn't look like it. He is all happy. Yup Razz, he is my best friend.

David: He is a black kid who is ya tall cuz he is black and he is 16. Like all blackz, he is good at basketball but does play soccer as well. Everytime we play basketball and say i suck, i keep telling him its because black people *Steal*Shoot*Run*Jump* Lol try to understand it. Then he laught and we fight for fun and i always get fuck down cause he is heavy and wild. Ya man Niggaz baby.

Stella: Gawd, this is my best girl FRIEND Razz. I known her since i started school wow. She is a player like dam. She keeps going out with older boys and all the guys wants to go out with her. But she is bitch with guys sometimes. She usaly fake she likes them then break their heart wich i find that sometimes really mean but its rarely.We do funny stuff and sometimes nasty stuff. We like licked each other's face lol and touch ass. But my gf and stella are best friends and she knows stella is just a friend so sdc. Razz She is also really rich and have moneyzz. Ps: All blackz go at her house and try to steal, *if u can*

Robodude and Matt (Supernight/Wins: Lol, everything i do in eo, i do it with these kids same time.They both random like hell. They so funny sometimes or annoying. They always think they the best. WIth robo, its so funny to talk with him on msn and play stupid msn games. With Matt,its so funny 2 pawn YFL. But i get mad at him fast because he always toy with me and he always say random stuff that idk if its true or not.Like these guysé
Back to top Go down
http://www.eorlspace.piczo.com
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Steelownage
Steelownage

Character sheet
Exp:
Guild rank: Purple Is hot.

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:58 pm

Hello, My name is Christian/Chris I live in Highland Park Texas, For 5 years I moved here during 4t grade. I hate it, People here are ignorant and stuck up, well some. I don't have a girlfriend I don't expect to have one soon considering what I have done, I live a simple life one of my Faviorte Hobbies is soccer, No matter what if you talk about soccer I'll probably know about it, I've been playing Eo for a LONG time. I'm in TLT One of the best Arena guilds.

I moved to America in 1996, With my Grandpa and my Grandmother she passed away in 2002, And my Grandfather is very close to the end, But atleast he's still here, I have many Endless Friends About everyone who posts here I know and love (As a friend). This is a little about myself just PM me for more info or to ask any questions, Have fun on Forums <3. cyclops

Best Of Best Friends:

Steph: My Ex but I hope we can be friends, she's nice funny and cool.

Robodude: A confusing Asian but other than that, he's a pretty cool guy.

Arenaballa: Amazing friend I met back in dur day, He lives about 10 minutes from me. Cool guy.

Knoxcat: My BFF, and always will be xD, She's funny and we talk everyday xD.

Chechung: Funny guy just met him, I hope we can be closer friends.

Iskatekirra: My perverted side he completes me and says what I think (Sexually xD)

Sonate: My Endless Online Wife, She's one of my friends, gives VERY useful advice. She's funny and VERY nice.

Alex: Funny guy met him back in dur day aswell, We're guild buddehs.

Squalls: My Brother, Really he's like one and I've known him for the longest time.

Back to top Go down
Stephanie_Madeline
Stephanie_Madeline

Character sheet
Exp:
Guild rank: I look fat in my picture.

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:17 pm

Oooo I wanna postt. :]

Mkays. I'm Steph, I'm generally nice but if I'm pissed off about something don't come near me. I'm not usually a bitch, only when I have to be :] People generally like me, I think :p. I have no regrets in my life except for the people who I choose to date, but I think I'm improving with the help of friends :] Marelyn- Jess is the only one who understands what I'm going through <3 you. I got on eo when my friend Cameo told me about it and it's actually kinda addicting.

Knoxcat: LOL. BABY EATER. I always get on her case for that :[ But I love her to deathhhhhhhhhhhh :]

Marelyn: Jesssss we haven't known eachother for a long time but it seems like we have, we can talk and do just about anything together <3

Piinkgiirl: I think I spelled your name wrong, but anyways HEIDI. I <3 her name! Hate Heidi Montag though. Anywhooo she rocks :]

Xide: CODYYY Very Happy My eo hubby. He's great end of story.

Elmoskinfe: MATTY WATTY QUATTY LATTY RATTY GATTY. He is so funnyyy. We make fun of sooo many people together. None of you guys of course :] He always has my back, and I <3 him dearly for it.

Howie: Dk your characters anymore YOU HAVE TOO MUCH. Anyways he's hilarious and we always do the most randomnest things on earthhhhhhhhh he's great :]

Blahimsouad: Souadddd well idk I just love her :] Chris [not the one who use to be associated with me] you have some competition :]

Bonitasun: B :] She's awesomeeeeeeeeeee. Durr. she comes to me for advice and so do I :]

Mkayyyyyyy I'm doneeeeeee :] flower <-- Is pretty :]

Last edited by Stephanie_Madeline on Thu May 15, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/warningv3ryhyper
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Hey Stef Very Happy
albino
Back to top Go down
Stephanie_Madeline
Stephanie_Madeline

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Hiiiiiiiiiii Very Happy Robo's been bugging me to sign up. SO HA ROBO I SIGNED UP WOO.
Back to top Go down
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Exclamation Very Happy
albino
Back to top Go down
Robodude
Administrator
Robodude

Character sheet
Gold: 10000000000000000000000000
Exp:
Guild rank: You wish you were me

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Hey ppl Im Robodude, Ppl call me robo

Alex: Hes sayman or dartrio

Jon: Hes arenaballa

Matt: Hes wins/supernight

I got others but Im too lazy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thelegendlist.forumotion.com
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:54 pm

lol!
albino
Back to top Go down
Arenaballa
Arenaballa

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:56 pm

haha, wow! It seems like you've given me so much information about yourself that we've known eachother for life robo
Back to top Go down
Robodude
Administrator
Robodude

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Dartrio wrote:
Humm so what is there to say, it was just a little bit long Razz. But ya thats fucking cool man Razz. I think i'll do the same shit ight now.

Ok So where to start? My name is Alex Casanova (I think the entire eo people in castle knows it) and i am Greek that was born in montreal. I still live there. I like to write my name Alexx and idk why. I am 16 and i have a lovely girlfriend as well, Viviane. She is the girl of my dreams that i met when we were both 13 ( Were both 16 now ) and just like jonathon, she is my future wife that i knew before him (Congratz balla btw). We met the first time when i was about uhh 9 years old. We were not really close but we knew each other because at that time, i was already a big player until the age of 13 and i dated her sister. What's weird is that we actually dated even if i dated her sister. Well me and her sister was like just body only and not love. So yeah, valerie started liking another guy and i started loving viviane so we dated without any problems. That's when all the great fantasy started. God, this girl is just perfect to me. Perfect from the inside and the outside.
I play eo for quite a time now and all i do is play the arena and have fun to humiliate some gay newbs that think i am one. Well, i think people know me enought for eo so i'll just talk about me. I have a mohawk, the BEST. Every girls, every guys, all say its like perfect. Idk, maybe cuz greek people have the right hair to do one. Its not to big or small and girls love it and guys finded awesome. I have a percing that i had at 15. I don't usaly wear any except when i wanna look like really hot with viviane or chill with boys in party or to do hot pics of myself. I have pecks and 6pack. I do not have big muscle but i still have some. I am Greek, duh.

Viviane: She is an azn girl. Not like other azn girl you see because her skin color is really not like azn people, more like latina. Everybody finds her out. She puts lots of make up or less depending on the reason. She is perfect from the inside and the outside to me. In the inside, she is gentle,kind,soft,no attitute ( not with guys but GOD with girls, dont bitch her cuz at school, she is consider the bitch of all the girls ). She is shy sometimes and loves to call me all her cute names. She cry's easy when i recite her a poem or say really hot things. From the outside, all other guys love it. She has really hot lips,nice face (doesn't look azn) hot legs that everybody looks and i hate that. It's cuz her legs have no wounds or anything on it and its skin color makes it really shiny. I wont talk about the private parts but they are perfect as well lol. My future wife I love you

Jonathon (Arenaballa): I know him since i think v24. Before, we were just normal friends but then, and idk how, we became real close and really started hanging alot in eo and talk alot about our personal life. We most likely talk about our love relation and sometimes its funny. He once talked to my girlfriend on msn and she liked him also. He is my best friend in eo and i consider him a good bro. It's to bad we never and maybe will never meet together. We would really go wild lol. He is my BRO Razz

Jaouad: He is a arabic guy. All, LIKE ALL, girls go for him.He is a bit taller then i am and plays soccer with me. He is single now girls so if u want a pic of him, tell me Lol. I met him since 6th grade. We are going same school now also. He is 16 as well and we both everytime go chill somewhere. He always love to do funny pics with his big smile. He had a hard family life but it doesn't look like it. He is all happy. Yup Razz, he is my best friend.

David: He is a black kid who is ya tall cuz he is black and he is 16. Like all blackz, he is good at basketball but does play soccer as well. Everytime we play basketball and say i suck, i keep telling him its because black people *Steal*Shoot*Run*Jump* Lol try to understand it. Then he laught and we fight for fun and i always get fuck down cause he is heavy and wild. Ya man Niggaz baby.

Stella: Gawd, this is my best girl FRIEND Razz. I known her since i started school wow. She is a player like dam. She keeps going out with older boys and all the guys wants to go out with her. But she is bitch with guys sometimes. She usaly fake she likes them then break their heart wich i find that sometimes really mean but its rarely.We do funny stuff and sometimes nasty stuff. We like licked each other's face lol and touch ass. But my gf and stella are best friends and she knows stella is just a friend so sdc. Razz She is also really rich and have moneyzz. Ps: All blackz go at her house and try to steal, *if u can*

Robodude and Matt (Supernight/Wins: Lol, everything i do in eo, i do it with these kids same time.They both random like hell. They so funny sometimes or annoying. They always think they the best. WIth robo, its so funny to talk with him on msn and play stupid msn games. With Matt,its so funny 2 pawn YFL. But i get mad at him fast because he always toy with me and he always say random stuff that idk if its true or not.Like these guysé
Whoa whoa whoa, Msn games are not stupid >:
Back to top Go down
Robodude
Administrator
Robodude

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:07 pm

Yes I know balla I known you forever this is all I can do in 20 mins D: Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dartrio
Dartrio

Character sheet
Exp:
Guild rank: Alexx Casanova The Great God

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:10 pm

LOL robo, u copy exactly my SHIT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eorlspace.piczo.com
Elmosknife

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:11 pm

Well...My name's Matt. I was born in Pennsylvania and haven't moved since then. I am very easy to get along with, as long as you're not a cunt. Smile I have a beautiful girlfriend named Mandy who I love SOOOOO much<33333. I love talking so message me.

OK SO MY SUPER AWESOME FRIENDS..

Pinkgiirl: SCHWARZZ. heidi is like my best friend<333. we're going to disneyworld together. kthx. she's my spanish sister from another mister. [;

Stefahhnie:OK SO STEPHY WEPHY PEPHY IS LIKE MY HOMIE. Mess with her and you will get slapped. <3.

Falloutboyrx: Ohmygoodd. Breanne is super funny. i have known her for 2 years and hope we never lose touch.

Warrioravii:Chris. I've known him for like everr. me and him make fun of everyone. Except you people. Ily. ;] Laughing

OK SO I AM DONE. BYE.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie_Madeline
Stephanie_Madeline

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:15 pm

YES MATT. HOMIES TILL THE END. Black power. <3
Back to top Go down
Robodude
Administrator
Robodude

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:16 pm

Elmo WHAT ABOUT ME I SHOULD BAN YOU >: Crying or Very sad
And Dart ITS A QUOTE Dumb*** Smile
Back to top Go down
Marelyn
Marelyn

Character sheet
Exp:
Guild rank: Sexay Sports Babe

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:05 pm

KMe. This is all about Moi. I am currently living in Canada but I hope to move to Australia or Paris someday. I've been heart-broken, called a 'Bitchy-Sluthead', Broken a Nail (Zomg!) and moved a couple of times now. I started eo because my brother started it and told me it was awesome. I know I'm not exactly the most popular person in eo but I'm pretty loved by many and I got so many friends it probably won't fit on this page. :]. I'm just an ordinary girl.. Yeah one of those typical Shop-a-holic, Smart and Athletic kinds. I'm also a great friend and super loving. But... I get so pissed when I'm mad I spazz. :[. I'm totally into Sports<333.. soccer & volleyball.. I'm a sucker for those Double Chocolate Chip Starbucks' Frappes. Yum. I love animals, and that's mainly why I became a vegetarian. Yes.. A vegetarian. And I love every moment of it. I'm going through an awkward faze right now.. But I'm dealing with it and my friends are helping me with it to. I love them so much. Yes, I can be conceited. But idc. Yes, I can be rude.. but I only am to people who bug me and get in my face. This is who I mostly am, Message me if you want to know more. ;P

"I love all my friends.. if You are my friends you would know"
"I love you all to bits. xx"
"I really did.. I really tried listing all my friends but it was too long. Sowwie."
=]
Back to top Go down
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:33 pm

WOW SEXY PICK MARLYN!!!!!Very Happy
albino
Back to top Go down
Arenaballa
Arenaballa

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:25 pm

haha, Chechung= Stalker Suspect Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Arenaballa
Arenaballa

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Elmosknife wrote:
Well...My name's Matt. I was born in Pennsylvania and haven't moved since then. I am very easy to get along with, as long as you're not a cunt. Smile I have a beautiful girlfriend named Mandy who I love SOOOOO much<33333. I love talking so message me.

OK SO MY SUPER AWESOME FRIENDS..

Pinkgiirl: SCHWARZZ. heidi is like my best friend<333. we're going to disneyworld together. kthx. she's my spanish sister from another mister. [;

Stefahhnie:OK SO STEPHY WEPHY PEPHY IS LIKE MY HOMIE. Mess with her and you will get slapped. <3.

Falloutboyrx: Ohmygoodd. Breanne is super funny. i have known her for 2 years and hope we never lose touch.

Warrioravii:Chris. I've known him for like everr. me and him make fun of everyone. Except you people. Ily. ;] Laughing

OK SO I AM DONE. BYE.

ha Warrior makes fun of me all the time
Back to top Go down
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: I will post it al lin japan   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:32 pm

広がる闇の中 交わし合った 革命の契り
愛した故に芽生えた悪の花
これから先訪れるであろう全てを
誰にも邪魔させるワケにはいかないから

robo-果実が告げた未来
理性を忘れた街
黒く歪んだ現在を
夢、理想に変える

Alex-どうして? 僕はこわれた救世主?
誰もが望んだ「終幕」を
この温もりは何処へ行くの
明日になれば消えてしまうの
胸の鼓動を合わせたならば
同じ深みへ降りて行けるの

いつもいつも側にいるよ
どんな遠く君の心が迷っても

Chris-暗闇の中に二人で漂いながら
無邪気な小鳥のように翼を寄せていた
寂しい時には笑顔に隠れる君は
溶けない氷の刃
この胸を晒して
抱きしめる
ずっと

Elmo-君は一人で何処へ行くの
振り返るのが怖いだけなの
胸の形も哀しい色も
本当はきっとよく似てるのに

いつかきっと還る場所を
二人同じ儚さで見つめている
Back to top Go down
Robodude
Administrator
Robodude

Character sheet
Exp:

Me and my buddies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and my buddies   Me and my buddies EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:50 pm

CheChung wrote:
広がる闇の中 交わし合った 革命の契り
愛した故に芽生えた悪の花
これから先訪れるであろう全てを
誰にも邪魔させるワケにはいかないから

robo-果実が告げた未来
理性を忘れた街
黒く歪んだ現在を
夢、理想に変える

Alex-どうして? 僕はこわれた救世主?
誰もが望んだ「終幕」を
この温もりは何処へ行くの