The Legend List
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TLT

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on what is going on in TLT lately

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arenaballa
Arenaballa

Character sheet
Gold: 100
Exp:
Update on what is going on in TLT lately Left_bar_bleue50/50Update on what is going on in TLT lately Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Guild rank: Legend Balla

Update on what is going on in TLT lately Empty
PostSubject: Update on what is going on in TLT lately   Update on what is going on in TLT lately EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Right now TLT is looking for new guild members who are pretty good, have a reputation as a fair fighter on Endless Online and in the arena, plays and aims to get better at arena, and are not speeders period. We have also been fighting a lot of YFL members constantly. If you have somebody who you think would help TLT get better or a friend who would like to join please PM or talk to the current major leaders of the guild which are me (Arenaballa), Alex (Dartrio/Sayman), Matt (Supernight/Wins), or Arenademonl. If you think they are good enough pm one of the leaders and we will test them to see if they really should be in the guild. Please do not make us waste our time on a newb though. Like I said I'm a pretty easy going guy and I'll test nearly anybody unless I've seen them fight before and its a straight up no. Well thats all for now. I'll post another update next week for you guys about TLT again.

Arenaballa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/jkidd56
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:
Update on what is going on in TLT lately Left_bar_bleue50/50Update on what is going on in TLT lately Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Guild rank: Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Update on what is going on in TLT lately   Update on what is going on in TLT lately EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:41 am

GOTCHA Wink
albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Dartrio
Dartrio

Character sheet
Exp:
Guild rank: Alexx Casanova The Great God

PostSubject: Re: Update on what is going on in TLT lately   Update on what is going on in TLT lately EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Oy
Back to top Go down
http://www.eorlspace.piczo.com
Governer <3 Im Bored..

Character sheet
Exp:
Guild rank: Arena Beast

PostSubject: Re: Update on what is going on in TLT lately   Update on what is going on in TLT lately EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:03 pm

Arenaballa wrote:
Right now TLT is looking for new guild members who are pretty good, have a reputation as a fair fighter on Endless Online and in the arena, plays and aims to get better at arena, and are not speeders period. We have also been fighting a lot of YFL members constantly. If you have somebody who you think would help TLT get better or a friend who would like to join please PM or talk to the current major leaders of the guild which are me (Arenaballa), Alex (Dartrio/Sayman), Matt (Supernight/Wins), or Arenademonl. If you think they are good enough pm one of the leaders and we will test them to see if they really should be in the guild. Please do not make us waste our time on a newb though. Like I said I'm a pretty easy going guy and I'll test nearly anybody unless I've seen them fight before and its a straight up no. Well thats all for now. I'll post another update next week for you guys about TLT again.

Arenaballa
:O ok this is Governer um....... I think I have someone he is not a newb for sure. He has a tltle and is my friend in rl........ so um His name is "Hiroue" I think that is how u spell it idk though but ye thats his name he is really good at arena He has been asking to Join TLT...... but I have told him no because he speeds o.o but........ If the Leaders of TLT would let him join he said, "I will stop speeding if I could join." So if u want to learn more about Hiroue pm Governer Smile thank u for ur time :]
Back to top Go down
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Update on what is going on in TLT lately   Update on what is going on in TLT lately EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:27 am

lolz TLT Died tongue
albino
Back to top Go down
Governer <3 Im Bored..

Character sheet
Exp:
Guild rank: Arena Beast

PostSubject: Re: Update on what is going on in TLT lately   Update on what is going on in TLT lately EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:48 pm

Lawls...... XD I just found that out =p Shocked
Back to top Go down
CheChung
CheChung

Character sheet
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Update on what is going on in TLT lately   Update on what is going on in TLT lately EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:58 am

Lolz u did....xD Razz
albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on what is going on in TLT lately   Update on what is going on in TLT lately Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on what is going on in TLT lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend List :: Updates/Announcements :: Guild activity-
Jump to: